Brandon Hunter (born November 24 1980 in Cincinnati, Ohio) is a 6'7", 260 lbs, American professional Basketball player and is currently playing for Angelico Biella of the Serie A (basketball). Most of his career he has been a journeyman player.
As a college senior for the Ohio Bobcats, the power forward averaged 21.5 points, 12.6 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.2 blocks and 0.8 steals.
After his college basketball career with the Ohio Bobcats, he was selected as a second round draft choice (56th overall) of the Boston Celtics in the 2003 NBA Draft. He played 36 games for the team, averaging 3.5 points and 3.3 rebounds per game in his rookie season. On June 22 2004 he was selected by the Charlotte Bobcats in the NBA Expansion Draft. He never played a game for them because he was traded on November 1 of that year to the Orlando Magic in exchange for Keith Bogans. In Orlando he averaged 3.1 points and 2.2 rebounds per game in 31 contests. He was signed by the Milwaukee Bucks before the 2005-06 season, but he was waived before he played in any NBA games for the club.
He was also signed by the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2006, but was waived during the pre-season.
- 2003 Boston Pro Summer League First Team
- 2002-03 All-Mid-American Conference First Team
- 2002-03 NCAA Rebounding Leader (12.6)
- 2001-02 All-Mid-American Conference First Team
- 2000-01 All-Mid-American Conference First Team
- 2000-01 MAC All-Tournament Team
- 1999-00 MAC All-Freshman Team
- List of college men's basketball players with 2000 points and 1000 rebounds
- College playing history for Hunter
- NBA playing history for Hunter
- Italian playing history for Hunter
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|